Date of last revision: January 5th, 2017
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEBSITE.
These terms and conditions apply to your use of the Wall Technology Website you have accessed and to which these General Terms apply) As used here in, the terms “you”, “your” and “yours” refer to the user or registered user using the Website(s). References to “Wall Technology”, “we”, or “ours” refers to Wall Technology and its employees, directors and officers. Your continued use of our website indicates to Wall Technology that you agree with these General Terms and Conditions (“General Terms”). We may change these General Terms from time to time, so please check back regularly. Any changes will be indicated on the website.
- Content created by Wall Technology – Wall Technology owns, licences, or has permission from third parties (“Third Parties”) to use, all of the trademarks, copyright and other intellectual property on the Websites, as well as all other content on our websites (referred to as “Content”, which includes all text, graphics, content, video, audio and the selection and arrangement of the websites) that exists in our website, other than User Generated Content. You must not copy or reproduce in any form any of the graphics, logos or other content on our websites unless you have our express written permission.
- Keeping our Website safe – We need your help to keep our website safe. Therefore, you must adhere to the following when using the website:
- You may not gather, extract, reproduce and/or display on any other non-Wall Technology website or other online service, any material on or from the website including other users data or content, whether or not by the use of spiders or other ‘screen scraping’ software or system used to extract data;
- You must not upload viruses or other malicious code to the website;
- You must not bully, intimidate or harass anyone;
- You must not post any User Content that infringes or violates someone else’s rights, or otherwise violates the law, or that is hateful, threatening, pornographic or violent.
In addition, you agree that you will not submit as part of any User Content any material that is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their rightful owner and the necessary consents from any individuals whose personally identifiable information is contained in such material to post the material and to grant Wall Technology all the license rights granted herein.
Wall Technology does not endorse any User Content or any opinion, recommendation or advice expressed therein. You understand that by using or viewing the website, you may be exposed to content including User Content of other users that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Wall Technology expressly disclaims any and all liability in connection with any User Content submitted by others.
- Wall Technology disclaimer – The website contain content prepared by Wall Technology or its suppliers. While the content contained in the website has been presented with all due care, Wall Technology does not warrant or represent that the content is free from errors or omission.Accuracy of ContentWhile the content on the website is considered to be true and correct at the date of publication, changes in circumstances after the time of publication may impact on the accuracy of the information. The content may change without notice and Wall Technology is not in any way liable for the accuracy of any information from the Website printed and stored or in any way interpreted and used by a user.Links to third-party sitesThe content contained in the website may include links to websites owned or operated by other entities which are not associated or affiliated with Wall Technology and that are neither endorsed nor supported by Wall Technology, and do not necessarily reflect any policies, procedures, standards or guidelines of Wall Technology.Wall Technology takes no responsibility for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of any information included in the website provided by third parties to the website, nor for the accuracy, currency, reliability and correctness of links or references to information sources (including Internet sites) outside of the website.Links to other Internet sites are for information only. Care has been taken in providing these links as suitable reference resources. However, due to the changing nature of the Internet content, it is the responsibility of the users to make their own investigations, decisions, enquiries about the information retrieved from other Internet Sites. Providing these links does not imply any endorsement, non-endorsement, support or commercial gain by Wall Technology.